Tuesday 30 August 2016

Inconsequential Circumstances.

"For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? Or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?"
Mark 8:36-37

"Problems don't hinder the will of God, they are the will of God."

I won't be able to attend college this year, and that hurts a lot.

But if I was at college right now I would loose my soul. I would loose God. I "wouldn't need Him". 
The only reason college was ever good to me was because I sought Christ there. So if He was the reason college life was good, He will be the reason home life will be good. Wherever I find Him, that is the place to be. 

Renae, if you've told yourself this once, you've told yourself a million times;

Joy is not found in circumstances! It's your heart in spite of circumstances! 
It is having God in spite of circumstances! 

If you loose this truth, you've lost your life. 

It's time to live again what you have always believed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment